Monday, March 29, 2010

{ Madelynn's Family }

My sessions on Saturday were WAY big on wind...and the sweetest little girls!

Madelynn...simply adorable! Such a pretty and sweet family to work with...I love it when a session just FEELS right and everything seems to go just as we wanted it to. Sometimes there can be alot of anxiety asociated with children's session because of how unpredictable they can be...smiles, behavior, non-stained clothing, even little face scratches or nose boogies! :) So sometimes I spend a little time reassuring them that everything is 'A-OK'. So here's to an awesomely patient mom and dad...see...it's all A-OK!

I don't know which one I like more...Madelynn practicing her ballerina positions...or Madelynn and Pooh...:)






No comments:

Copyright Tin Star Photography 2008-2010. Powered by Blogger.