Sunday, March 7, 2010

{ Katie ~ Senior '10 ~ South Garland HS }

I'm always usually a bit anxious before I shoot a session primarily b/c I am SUCH a perfectionist...but I was WAY nervous for this one! Your Senior pictures are so important to you as a young person as you want it to capture yourself like YOU see you...and of course, we ALL see ourselves as cool, hip, young, handsome or pretty. Right? :)

Well, this young lady is all of the above, and I'm not biased just because she's related; I think her pictures prove it!

I sure wish Senior pictures like this were around when I graduated in...ahemmm...we won't go there...:)

Katie - I wish you many blessings in the road and choices ahead, and I hope you are thrilled with your images so far...even the 'serious face'. You did great! (PS - and so did mom and dad!) Love to you all! D :)


~Blessings~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dana,

You did an incredible job - we loved every minute of it and feel blessed to have you doing the pictures. Thanks again!!!
Toni

Copyright Tin Star Photography 2008-2010. Powered by Blogger.