Monday, March 29, 2010

{ Hannah's Family }

I got to know the awesome Hannah last year as just a little baby...so when she WALKED up to me on Saturday, I almost couldn't believe it! She is one of the most beautiful and sweet little girls. Her big blue eyes, rosey cheeks and sweet expressions remind me of one of those little dolls I always wanted my uncle to win me on the Midway at the Fair...just THAT cute!

Now, I had the honor of meeting the great people responsible for mom and dad...the grandparents. I would like to have these four apply to be my surrogates, cause you can definitely tell who's the love of their lives...Miss Hannah! And, why not!?

Even after a windy relocation and some hair magic...this special family on this treasured occasion...they are still beautiful! Thank you for a great time and letting me be a part of your moment ~ D







~Blessings!~

No comments:

Copyright Tin Star Photography 2008-2010. Powered by Blogger.