Wednesday, March 17, 2010

{ Caitie's Secret Bridal Session...shhhhh! :) }

Ok...some brides do and some don't...want a preview that is... This one does; so here it is - BUT, if you know Jordan, you are sworn to secrecy for fear of a flogging from this photog! ;)

Caitie is so easy to work with, and I still love crusing through her engagement session for inspiration! The first image is my favorite and should be how I wish all brides to feel...and exactly how I felt on my wedding day...confident, pretty and laid back. It can be such an exciting, stressful and anxious time for everyone involved, but when it all comes right down to it; it's all little stuff, so don't sweat it! All that matters is the reason for which they will all gather in May...the celebration of two wonderful people and joy for their future together! Many Blessings to the future Mrs. Davis...:)

No comments:

Copyright Tin Star Photography 2008-2010. Powered by Blogger.