Saturday, April 3, 2010

{ Ryder - 6 Months }

It's a busy weekend, so to keep up I'm posting previews as I go...here's number 3!

Ryder is another little boy I've seen since he was just a few days old, and I can't believe it's already his 6 month session...times flies...but OH, the cuter they get! I could just melt for those big brown eyes and adorable 2-tooth grin! What a beautiful morning session with little Ryder...

And the last picture is just to prove that it isn't always rainbows and puppies at every session! It makes me giggle, but after only 2 pictures of tears, we have a hundred of smiles...he warmed up to perfection! :)





~It's Easter...and He is Risen!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma's little angel baby.

Copyright Tin Star Photography 2008-2010. Powered by Blogger.