Sunday, March 1, 2009

~ Studio Relief ~

Even though my day was a little whacky on Saturday...I'm definitely relieved with the results! First, my favorite little redhead came from Fort Worth to see me for his 1 year session ~ I just love Ian...he has such great coloring...and so sweet! I just wish the session could have been longer; the nap time alarm just seemed to go off and he was done after about 30 minutes...but oh, those 30 minutes were great! I look forward to the next...and longer...session...:) My second session was with our long-time friend from A&M, Carrie...who came all the way from somewhere north of Frisco...Kansas maybe? ;) For all three of her little ones they didn't find out the gender...I don't know how she can stand it ~ But the 'Surprise' picture sure is cute! Thanks for driving all that way for some great moments...D I think my new green box was a hit...I wish I was that small again...:) Stay tuned...the new Tin Star Website is coming later this week...and a wedding next weekend! YEA!

No comments:

Copyright Tin Star Photography 2008-2010. Powered by Blogger.