Sunday, January 31, 2010

{ Reminders }

When I have tough days as a mom...like today...I pray that the Lord reminds me of how I love to take naps on Sunday afternoons with my Emma...or how her hair smells like strawberries...or how her breathing is soft and small when she sleeps.
Help me remember all of the sweet things she says to me like "I love you so, so much!" and tells me how beautiful I am even when I don't feel like it.
Don't let me forget that she loves everything pink, princess, frilly and sparkly.
I hope my mind never loses the images of the funny expressions she makes when she doesn't understand one of my grandmother's sayings or thinks butternut squash tastes like posion.
She is the most beautiful, wonderful and sweetest thing in my life. Lord, help me remember...lest I forget...for time goes by too quickly...and they change so much...in the blink of an eye...and one day soon, I'm gonna miss those Sunday afternoon naps...

No comments:

Copyright Tin Star Photography 2008-2010. Powered by Blogger.