Saturday, January 9, 2010

{ audrey jane }

Audrey Jane...I can't believe she's here already...it is all so surreal...the entire pregnancy is all a blur in the rearview and many joys and challenges lie ahead, BUT one thing I CAN believe in is how blessed I am ~ Blessed to have a family that loves and prayes for me and my family daily...blessed to have been bonded for life with an awesome partner, friend and father...blessed to have the smartest and most precious 3 yr old E.V.E.R....and blessed again with my little Audrey.

My worries about how can you love the second child as much as you love the first were all washed away in one glance - your heart automatically leaps and expands beyond your comprehension; it is utterly inexplicable! I am sure within my heart of hearts it is the perfect example of how God can love ALL of His sheep equally and not one more than the other. What an awesome and overwhelming feeling!

Now that's not to say that I don't worry for each of my girl's safety every day - or for their health, well-being, happiness, self-esteem, etc. etc. etc. or that Emma knows that I love and adore her as much as Audrey and vice versa...I wouldn't be a good mom if I didn't, but like the old song says...

How sweet to hold a newborn baby,
And feel the pride and joy he gives.
But greater still the calm assurance,
This child can face uncertain days because He lives.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, All fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living just because He lives.

I want to shout it from the hills...Thanks be to God! I am so blessed!

3 comments:

Janice Stovall said...

Dana,
She is just beautiful! And Emma is such the wonderful big sister! How truly blessed you are. Kisses to J too!
-janice

Cara said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! So happy for you guys!!!!!!! She's beautiful!!!!! Thanks for sharing her with us!!!!!

leapoffaith said...

Oh Dana!! She is gorgeous!! Blessings to you and your family! Blessings upon blessings!! I know exactly what you are talking about..that instant loving feeling! Beautiful just beautiful! I look forward to hearing all your Audrey and Emma stories when you get back to work! Take Care and enjoy your babies!!

Copyright Tin Star Photography 2008-2010. Powered by Blogger.